FIRST CLASS FACILITIES
Oakley Sports & Social Club prides itself on offering first-class facilities to its members...
Equipped with a high definition projector and three HD LCD screens, we're able to ensure that you don't miss a moment of any live sporting action. Plus, given the size of the club and the number of screens, there should be no need to hinder your view over someone else's shoulder like many other venues.
We're also able to play different channels on different screens, ensuring that we can cater for any sport, regardless of clashes.
Get in touch with us to see if your televised sport is being shown at OSSC - and if it's not, then please make a request to have it on. We're always amenable to showing sports that our members want where possible.
The club house is also kitted out with a very-well-maintained pool table, a dart board with a digital scorer, a fruit machine, card lottery and a "Quiz" machine too.
We have a multi-acre field on which we maintain two full-size football pitches, a cricket pitch, tennis court and a boules / pétanque court - all of which are available to hire for our members. Included with these facilities is a recently built changing rooms, which are also occasionally used for over-night events and functions.
In addition to these outdoor facilities, we also have a large, recently refurbished children's adventure play area to keep the little ones entertained.
EVENT HIRE REQUEST
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a member and wish to hire our venue. Please note the following:
- Hirers must be fully-paid-up members. Join or renew online here.
- Our facilities cannot be hired for private functions or events - the club house will still be open to all members.
- We are not part of Oakley Village Hall. This is managed by a separate organisation. See their website for details.
- 18th and 21st birthday parties are not permitted.
When emailing us with an event hire request, please include the following:
- Date and time
- Event purpose
- Entertainment details where applicable (i.e. DJ / band / bouncy castle etc.)
- Expected number of guests
- Food requirements (if any)